Feeling so much better today for two reasons 1) I have lost 1kg in the past 5 days which is astonishing since I have been eating poorly and 2) I am back to restricting. Now I was going to keep it under 500 calories today but the hot cross buns kept saying eat me and I succumbed to weakness but still 688 calories all up today is not too bad. My mother is coming to stay the weekend again so there is today, tomorrow and Friday I can super restrict. I would love to lose at least 1.6kgs by then so want to be out of the 90's. And I am only 1.3 pounds away from being out of the 200 pound range!!!!!! Also only 800 grams from being out of the obese BMI. A whole lot of milestones all coming super soon. Now with the excess skin issue I think maybe since alot of my relatives are fairly well off they might pay for the surgery or loan me the money so fuck it full steam ahead. Well I am going to force myself to go to sleep now.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. congrats babe keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grats on the loss, Josie! and you'll be losing that 800 grams in no time. That's a wonderful milestone! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh