I had fallen, now time to get up.

So the last 4 days were a total fail. I ate stupidly, things like hot chips, peanut butter even lollies gahhhh. I don't know the damage, I don't know where I started from. Not having a scale is killing me I have no focus. But the weekend was all on me. I think I was depressed because I wasn't as thin as I hoped I would be by this time, I got comments about my weight loss which was nice. At least tomorrow I will be going to the gym so I can check my weight. Today I am going to try and restrict as much as possible. No more leniency on myself or I will never be thin enough and I so desperately want to get out of a obesity BMI. Well at least my neck is fixed now and I can go to uni today. So on that note must dash off.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh