Stop it you silly girl

OMG fail, fail, and even more fail. Binged again yesterday this time on curry and rice . Total calorie intake yesterday 1,169 gah. I think I have located my trigger, I think it is nerves about being back at uni and freaking out that I won't do well. I really need to get top marks this semester because my GPA standing is shit atm and I want the options to do a further year of study once I am finished but I need a GPA of 5.5 minimum. But at least now I have located the most likely cause I can focus on my emotions and try to resolve them before I gain too much more back. At least I will be doing walking and swimming today so will burn abit of today's calories off. I plan to restrict again but I do not have complete faith in my will power understandably. I am trying not to beat myself up too hard about it because that will just make things worse and I will tend to binge more and more. Well I best get organised.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh