Haha another day at the office. Had nothing to do from 11am onwards. So while I was waitingmfor something to do I worked on a piece assessment due Sunday. Managed to get the whole thing done and submitted so can either have a weekend off or do other subjects stuff.

On other news hate the scales lose some gain some. But the gains don't make sense so not sure I trust the fitbit scales. Will go to the gym tomorrow and see what they say in relation to the fitbit ones. Had too small pieces of cake today and part of a chicken pesto avocado sandwhich on top my normal food. Naughty fatty. Wish media partners would stop bring in tasty looking morsels. I  am  finding it too hard to resist. Oh and the biscuits in the tea room.

I have a 5km walk thing I'm supposed to be doing with the gym on Sunday. I haven't decided if I will do it yet. I'm nervous I won't be able to do it. But I guess I should try since it cost me nearly $50. Will talk to people at the gym tomorrow and see if I can get a lift.

Well thats me for now.

Much love,
JB
Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh