So I lost 500 grams, not as much as I hoped considering my weightloss has slowed right down the past dwfew days but I will take it. On the plus side I have now lost 15 kgs. I wonder how much more I can lose before uni starts back. So tomorrow my mother is back for a week fuck. I am scared how much weight will I put on over the xmas period? I really hope that I lose another 500 grams before tomorrow and that I don;t gain enough to go back over 100 kgs *sigh*. But I got to keep my eyes on reality if I appear strange and stressed about eating when mum is here then the chance is she will catch on before I lose enough weight. I have no false thoughts that one day I will be caught but I do not plan for that day to be anytime soon. I have so much food to make for xmas and I have not started on anything lol. I think I will start making the pudding today and start preparing for my vegan nut cheeses. All I can think is ahhhhhhh sugar = weight and pimples, flour = wight, butter =fat, nuts = fatty fat fat. I am going to try and make smaller sizes of every thing then I won't have as much available to eat?!?! Well enough of my ramblings I have too much to do.

JB
xoxo


19th of December 2011
Food
Breakfast: 3 cups of coffee (4) with 6 tsp of nativa natural sweetener (4) and a cup of sanitarium so good fat free soy milk (70)
Lunch: 3 thin rice cakes (69), 1 tomato (22)
Dinner: 1/2 cup of V8 vegetable juice (25), 1/2 cup of carrot juice (35), 2 tbsp of tofutti soy cream cheese (60) and 1 tsp of massels salt reduced vegetable stock (4)

Exercise none (so slack where is my motivation?)

Toal net calories: 293

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh