Grrrrrr still no major change

So day 2 of plateau lost a miserable 100 grams. Now I am getting annoyed. I even had a larger calorie day to keep my metabolism guessing. Now I am not feeling all positive and nonchalant about it, I am just pissed. Must do some exercise later and hope to drop something by tomorrow. I only have 2 days before my mother gets back fuckity fuck now the 95kgs is so not going to happen, I am just hoping for 97kgs now. Ok now this might be TMI so don't read this part if you don't want to. The laxatives haven't been working properly which is annoying. I am just not releasing enough grrrrrr. Might have to do a salt water flush and so don't want to cos they are foul.  Well that is my morning grump.
Well I had a craving for pasta and garlic bread last night so I had it, but instead of pasta I used shiritaki noodles and I made garlic bread with 2 slices of wholemeal bread. And last but not least welcome to my 15th follower :).

JB
xoxo

18th of December 2011
Food
Breakfast: 3 cups of coffee (4) with 6 tsp of nativa natural sweetener (4) and 1 cup of sanitarium so good fat free soy milk (70)
Lunch: 4 thin rice cakes (92), 2 tbsp of tofutti soy cream cheese (60) and a tomato (22)
Dinner: 200 grams of shiritaki noodles (28), 1 tbsp tofutti soy cream cheese (30), 1 cup of V8 vegetable juice (50), 1 slice of tofutti soy mozzarella slice (80), 2 slices of wholemeal bread (164), 20 grams of nuttelex dairy free spread (124) and 1/2 tbsp of garlic (5)

Exercise none

Total net calories: 733

Comments

  1. i hate plateaus!! They are so awful! I'm sure you will get past it, it just takes a little bit more effort than before. I'm still a little stuck with mine. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh