Distended stomach....... Distended Shame......

OMG what did I do I had another one then a chocolate crackle then a cookie :( . Total calories today 900 oh fuck. Feel so ashamed and so bloated. cannot take any laxatives as I have to go out in the morning fuck fuck fuck. I am hopeless, worthless. This is why I am going to die alone, who could ever love such a hideous beast, such a fat failure. I hate myself, I am nothing. I got the stupid poster done but now I don't want to go out tomorrow and let people see me "look at that fat woman, her poor son". I am all of your worst nightmare, I am the one thing that scares you most of all. Rolls of fat, double chin and thighs that rub together. Heck I am my own worst nightmare. Oh god my stomach hurts so much and I deserve it. I am so weak.

JB

Comments

  1. 900 is really not bad at all, don't stress too much about it. It actually helps to have a few higher cal days in there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh