NYD

Well last night was pleasant went and watched the early fireworks with my son and was home relaxing by 10:15 pm. Yesterday I didn't clean anything and my place is looking so gross. So today is a cleansing day I am going to scrub everything and blast music until my soul feels cleansed and ready to kick some major ass this year!!!!! Well I had 800 grams loss since yesterday which is great because I ate abit yesterday (I was so hungry grrrr) but I know alot of it is still water weight so probably won't see much off tomorrow. Need to go to the supermarket later and get some staples. Well I know it is not 2012 for you all yet so have a wonderful NYE everyone!!!!!!

JB
xoxo

31/12/11
Food
Breakfast: Usual 3 cups of coffee (78)
Lunch: Salad (91)
Dinner: 5 thin rice cakes with hummus (210)
Snacks: Too many nuts (271), 1 juicebox frozen cut in half and eaten like an iceblock (113)

Exercise
45 minutes slow walk (187)

Total Net Calories: 576

Sorry for being lazy with typing the food content out just cbf today :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh