I hate that I miss you, I hate that I love you!

So I am totally hooked on this song atm. Maybe cos I can't get him off my mind. The only one I ever truly loved and the one I couldn't ever truly have. I am so sick of crying for him, I am so sick of seeing him everywhere when he is nowhere. It has been like 1 1/2 years and the pain is still so raw and deep. When does it end? And if anyone cares my hair looks exactly like Kimbra's , same colour and all. Actually she looks like a skinnier version of me, same kinda facial features I think that is kinda cool.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. you must have super pretty hair then!! I hadnt heard that song before, it's quite catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. men suck. :/ but focus on the things that make you smile instead and just stay strong. it won't last forever, heartbreak, it just can't

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh