Bloggers having issues hmmmm

So wating for response from blogger team to find out why my weight loss ticker won't move to the right like it is supposed to. Because now it is blocking a bunch of text. Grrrrrrr. But great news I am back under hundred kgs woot, I am 99.6 kgs. I lost a nice 900 grams since yesterday not bad not bad. Bad news I am so effing hungry today gah. And I have to bake shortbread gah, at least I am making them non vegan no tasting for me :). I have to go buy ingredients and I hate supermarkets when I am hungry. My hives are still here and still itchy as hell.  Hmmm what else am I going to do today? Oh thats right I am going to soak my hair in coconut oil as it is so dry at the moment and make my own christmas cards :) . Well I hope that all this keeping myself busy business will keep my mind off food.

Thinking thin

JB
xoxoxo

Comments

  1. i make my own christmas cards too! :)
    hope you're feeling better with the allergies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh