Cooking for disaster!!!!

OMFG why on earth did I decide to cook my son fucking dumplings????? They looked so good, they smelt so good and they tasted so so so good :(. I have only eaten one which is 261 calories eeeeek. I am trying to tell myself "ok fatty you had one that is enough, don't blow it all on a binge you can still have a loss tomorrow as long as you don't have another one" *sigh* please Ana let me be strong. My stomach is starting to feel full. May I harfed it down at the speed of light. Phew starting to fee l better already now that the hungry feeling has gone I do not think I will binge now. OMG it was too much for my stomach which has obviously shrunken past few days of restricting, my stomach is starting to hurt (deserves my fat arse right for eating carby dumplings). Damn it I am building a resistance to laxatives it takes me more and more to get the desired effect TMI I know. Well besides making a mess and eating grrrrrr I still haven't done my poster. My Christmas cards are finished I am pleased with them, used my own photography :) . Cannot wait for the lethargy to pass and to start getting the starvation highs. Even with the dumpling incident my total expected calories today are 568 which is not too bad. Higher then I like but not totally disastrous. Hope all you girls are going great guns out there.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh