NYE!!!!

The weather is ruining my plans for NYE big pooh!!!!! It is raining and I was going to go swimming until the fireworks started but now it just looks like I will be watching the fireworks. On other news I lost 700 grams woot will not be seeing the new year in weighing over 100 kgs. So I usually never make resolutions because well it is such 'normal' thing to do and I fight against normality, but seeing as it is 2012 and we could all be dead by the end of this year I thought why not. So 1st reso is too never be in the triple digits again. 2nd is to be 58 kgs or less by Christmas. 3rd is to be more consistent with my exercise and the last is to study harder and get the best grades I can. Actually make that the 4th the last would be to be a better mother because although I am a good mum I can always be better!!!!!!
Well should go clean up and get ready for NYE!!!!! See you all in 2012!!!!

Stay Strong

JB
xoxo

30/12/11
Food
Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee (3) with 4 teaspoons of nativa natural sweetener (3) and 2/3 cup of milk (42)
Lunch: 6 thin rice cakes (184) with 1 tbsp each of light hummus dip (152)
Dinner: 1/2 cup of v8 vegetable juice (25), 1/2 cup of carrot juice (35) with 2 tbsp of tofutti soy cream cheese (60)
Snacks: 1/8 cup of roasted macadamias (69)

Exercise
Ran around the park with my son not sure what calories were burned though so not including that

Total net: 571

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh