I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay the mothership has departed back to my sweet sweet freedom. So day 1 starts again today so excited. Best news is although I have been eating and alot of it being cheap nasty carbs I have maintained at 101.2 kgs yay. Won't take me long to get back under the 100 kgs mark. I expect to be there by the weekend woot woot so excited to be back. I have missed everyone's blogs and I have about 3 weeks of blog reading to catch up on. I really want to be at 95 kgs before Christmas so I have a buffer to stay under the 100 kgs mark because I know I will be eating over Christmas. Just no avoiding it mum will be back here for a few days. So freaking happy right now. Got to go into Chinatown today and get some supplies, will have to remember to grab some shirataki noodles. Then might go for a swim and do my best hippo impressions. I might see the beautiful thin girl on the bus again, seems to happen alot now. She is so beautiful and so thin but looks healthy like she isn't pale or gaunt. I want to be like her one day. So not sure what to set my calories at today. I know it will be tough today because I have spent at least 3 weeks eating so I will be kind to myself and go upto 800 calories I think if I need that much. Well I am going to go read all you lovely girl's blogs now and see whats been happening for all you. Oh and welcome to my new followers :) .

JB
xoxo

P.S. Nasimiyu thankyou for all the positive feedback you are super nice :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh