Restless sleep, restless soul!

Feeling kinda numb this morning hopefully I will feel uhm well something later. Slept pretty rough, tossed and turned all night. So I have to make a sign for a animal rights protest tomorrow and I got no idea what to do which is unlike me because I usually do awesome signs. Which is good since I am studying advertising at uni. I have had a month off so far with another 2 months to go and i already miss going to classes, the learning, the assignments. I am so sick lol. So I lost 500 grams since yesterday so that is pretty good. I wasn't expecting so much since I had 2 days of large losses. So yesterday my calorie intake was 350 mostly liquid except I craved into temptation and had some of the chocolate crackle mix, not much but I know one is about 140 cals and I probably had half of one. I have decided to add what I have eaten and exercised at the end of my blog for the day before from now on. I do not really know why, maybe it is because I find it interesting to see what you girls eat and maybe someone would be interested in seeing what I eat or drink since I am a big fan on liquid fasts a lot. Ok now I have a question for all you ladies. I have this stuff called SOG3 which is a nutritionally packed powder which has things like fibre, minerals and vitamins and other trace nutrients. It also contains calories which turns me off taking it. Should I count these calories in with my daily intake or just ignore the calories and see it as a nutritional aid???? I would love your opinions on this. Must do my measurements later as well.

Thanks SkinnyNinny for the compliment. My hair is like the only thing I like about my body. Actually no that is a lie I do like my eyes. They are blue grey and quite piercing if I do say so myself.

Stay Strong

JB
xoxo


15th of December 2011
Food
Breakfast: 3 cups of coffee (4) with 6 tsp of nativa natural sweetener (4) and 1 cup of sanitarium so good fat free soy milk (70) = 78
Lunch: 1 cup of Harvey Farms Carrot Juice (70), 1 tbsp of Toffuti soy cream cheese (30), 1 tsp Massels salt reduced vegetable stock (4) = 104. I turn this into soup and add cayenne pepper.
Dinner: 1 cup V8 Vegetable Juice Original (50), 1 tbsp of Tofutti soy cream cheese (30) = 80. I also turn this into soup like above.
Snacks: 1/2 chocolate crackle (88). This is a estimation (probably over) I just picked this number to give my daily intake an even 350.

Exercise: None :(

Calorie Total: 350

Comments

  1. if it's less than 100 calories I typically don't count nutritional aids, unless it's something like ensure which is designed to make you gain weight. But if it's not, if it's just nutrients then i don't count it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh