World I hate you!!!!!

Ok maybe a lil over dramatic but I do not care right now. I stepped on the scales this morning and thought they must be playing up because they can be temperamental and the number is 103.7 FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK.  And I rechecked so many times on different parts of the floor. Have I been getting false results the last few days or did I somehow put on 2.2 kgs overnight. I do not understand and I feel so angry. I need to provide other measurements today and I will but I don't really care. I feel like fuck it this isn't working just go binge on the crappiest highest calorie food. I won't do that of course but I need to find some motivation again because that knocked me. I feel so empty in side and not the good empty stomach feeling. The scales must have been giving me false read outs the last few days because there is no way I could gain. I know yesterday I consumed more cals that I have this week but still that was only 143 cals and I should have been able to burn that off just by sleeping. Ok enough despairing for me on to the measurements:

  • Upper arms - 37.5 cms / 14.8 inches. Down .5 cms / .2 inches from last week.
  • Bust - 113 cms / 44.5 inches.  Down 8 cms / 3.9 inches from last week.
  • Waist - 102.5 cms / 40.4 inches.  Down 5.5 cms / 2.1 inches from last week.
  • Hips - 126 cms / 49.6 inches. Down 5 cms / 2 inches from last week.
  • Thighs - 69.5 cms / 27.4 inches. Down .5 cms / .2 inches from last week.
  • Calves - 47.5 cms / 18.7 cms / Down 4.5 cms / 7.3 inches from last week.
BMI = 34.4

Ok the measurements cheered me slightly nice to see the numbers decreasing and my BMI went down a lil bit.

Ok now to finish my sugar free rockstar then pop some laxatives and drink heaps of water and hope for a more pleasing result tomorrow. 

I am putting on some pics I do not usually put pics in my morning post but today I am down and going to display this with images.

I hope you had a better start then I did.

JB


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh