6 sleeps to go!

OK cal intake 143 biggest for awhile. Please please please Ana let me have lost at least 600 gms by the time I weigh in tomorrow. I know I will be bitterly disappointed if I don't. On the plus side my lovers knows I am unhappy being a fat lard arse and supports me loosing some weight. So that should help because I can use that as my reason for my serving sizes. Yay. I still need tp plan my and his menus for when he is here so I know exactly what I can have each day to stay within my calorie plan. I need to find a reasonable calorie intake considering we will be out doing heaps so maybe back up to 350 and if that does not cut it 500 until he leaves. Yuck the concept of eating 500 cals a day repulses me, but it's better than fainting around him.

Well thats me for tonight. Starve on!!!!!!

JB

P.S. I leave you with Christina Ricci thinspo I think she is cute as a button!!!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh