Due to timezone confusions total wait time is now 4 sleeps to go.

Freaking out now how on earth am I going to hide this from him? Anyways friends came over and insisted they take me out to dinner and pay for I tried to say no but I had no choice. Thankfully the damage wasn't too bad I calculated 74 cals but rounded it up to 100 to bee safe because I am not sure what is really in it. We have asian I got the vegetables and tofu and ate a very small amount. When I said I was full I got some surprised look. I casually mention I eat my big meals at breakfast and lunch. I threw up a lil bit because it made me feel so sick and my stomach was having sharp stabbing pains. I am making myself eat a mandarin tonight I have to get used to eating solids again. It seems 2 weeks is enough to made my body reject them. My friend commented I had lost some weight which was nice I cannot see it though. I think another salt water flush tomorrow ewwwww. Well today's total was 172 cals so not too bad. I was scared how the binge urge came over me at the restaurant but at least it didn't take over me and I controlled it and did not have a binge.
Well I am sleepy now. Goodnight all.

Think Thin!

JB



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh