Plateau :(

So quick update because I did not post yesterday. Yesterday I weighed myself and had dropped another 1.5kgs / 3.3 pounds. Today I weighed in and I gained 100gms FUCK I have no idea how this is even possible yesterday I only consumed 36 cals. My only idea is that I did another salt water flush and maybe my body did not release it all. I knew the plateau would come but it is still depressing so I am going to try and increase my cals a lil today to see if I can trick my metabolism. It is interesting though my first emotional response to something not going the way I want it is that I want to binge. But I will not give in to it, nothing solid shall pass these lips. I am still on my liquid fast and finding the lower my calorie intake the less hungry I feel. I love it so much. I really need to start researching low cal vegan dishes for when my lover gets here and my mother gets back and I have to eat. Noooooo really scared I know how I struggle swallowing my 24 cal soup down because it is abit thicker than other stuff I eat so I will have to break this fast before lover gets here to train myself to keep food down so to not arise suspicion.

Hope you lovelies are doing well.

JB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh