4 sleeps to go!

Feeling flat tonight. The stresses of today have worn me down. My cat is ok she got some antibiotics so no worries there thank goodness. Got visitors all weekend which sucks. I don't really feel like entertaining. 

So the re-feeding day starts tomorrow, back on the solids. I am so scared that I'll binge out please Ana give me the strength to resist. I still need to lose 3.1 kgs / 6.8 pounds in 4 days eeeeeek I hope I can so it. Totally depressed that I most like wont get down to the 95 kgs / 209 pounds before he gets here like planned. Today was the same as yesterday only 16 cals. Please Ana let me see a large loss tomorrow pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Well that is my stressy whingeing for the night. Take care everyone.

JB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh