Confusion, Doubt and Sympathy!

Well spoke to Frenchy tonight and his excuse was pretty darn good and convincing so now I just do not know what to think. But I am not putting my life on hold for him and have already made plans with someone else on Saturday, this guy and I have some weird hot/cold thing going on.
On Other news my day was wonderful plenty of sunshine, smiles and uninhibited laughter from my son. Took some cool shots, made me want an SLR even more. Might take him ice-skating tomorrow.
Well calories today were 200. Please let me drop something on the scales tomorrow Ana.

Anyways tonight's thinspo I am using Americas Next Top Model Season 2 contestant Shandi. Enjoy.

JB






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh