Pasta be gone.

I am not feeling well shakey, dizzy and weak so am resigning myself to having to increase my cals today to 350 so I can function. Last 3 days I have kept my cals under 200 so hopefully increasing to 350 today wont do too much damage. So I did not feel well enough to blog last night and had to rush yesterday to get to my hairdressers  appointment. 
Yesterday I lost 600gms and today I'd lost another 1.8 kgs. My weight loss in a week 1 is 6.2 kgs or 14 pounds . I was hoping for 7 kgs but oh well I am close. Hopefully I can drop another 6.4 kgs quickly I want to get under the 100 kgs.
On other news my hair looks great and got so many positive comments from friends on facebook. Although I do not know how much of my big drop yesterday was due to my hairloss, as I got half my hair cut off and it was long. 
I have a lover arriving in 13 days damn it was hoping he was not going to come. I am trying to figure out what I am going to do in regards to hiding my ED from him. Although it could be good if he did find out might scare him off he is looking for something long term and is already telling me he loves me eeeek.
Well I must go for now will check my other measurements later and post them.

Stay starving 

JB 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh