He isnt coming!

So frenchy thinks he can't make it. I feel like I have been taken for a fool and allowed to happen. He didn't even give a fucking reason apart from somethings come up, pfffft. Why did I even believe that someone could possible be interested in a hideous fat monstrosity such as myself. I am soooo disgusting. Well now I can go back to my liquid diet at least. Because I ate today and did not realise until I found out the calories after that one apple is 120 cals FUCK that's soooo much. My calorie intake today is 223 which is the highest since monday. Well I am feeling to down to type anymore.

Hope you have a better night than I am having.

JB

P.S. The thinspo is pretty uninspired tonight sorry. But I do love Emma Watson.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh