GAIN :(

How could I put on 1.1 kgs overnight??? I just don't understand. I am going to remain fat for ever. I just want to die. I ate a lil more after last nights blog but still my total cal intake yesterday was only 140. And most of my intake was of soup I made from negative calorie vegetables. I am ready to give up and dive face first into a whole carrot cake. I just do not know what to do. I am doing another salt water flush later I am really hoping all this extra weight is you know what and then when I get on the scales tomorrow I will see something to give me hope. Because if I don't I don't trust myself to not emotionally eat. Anyways I must go sit at the laundromat for a few hours and get my washing done and read my textbook for tomorrows exam.

Keep thinking thin all!

JB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh