I will be thin! I will be beautiful!

Ok so felt like crap today, stabbing stomach pains, nauseous and so light headed that I thought I might actually faint. Ok today's calorie count is 92 so that is not too bad. I have been praying to Ana for a loss tomorrow although I thought about praying to god at first but thought that might be a lil sacrilegious considering what I am doing to obtain religion.
Anyways to get my head back in the right space I started watching America's Next Top Model and watched the whole of season 1 today and managed to clean my house yay me. So decided that with every season I was I will pick who I think is the most thinspirational and do some thinspo on my blog with them. So my season 1 choice is Elyse Sewell. When she was measured and weighed on the show she was 5"10 in height and an amazing 114 pounds and I love her bones. Every time someone called her too thin I yelled at them and wanted to throw a shoe at the screen. 

So without further ado my pretties I leave you with some of her work.

JB








P.S. Not all these photos were from the show some were from her career following the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh