Hungry, Not Hungry, Hungry, Not Hungry!

Today has been weird. I have been starving then not, then happy then sad. Feeling a little deflated today will explain another time.
I want to get to bed so just a quick post updating my new measurements.
  • Upper Arms =38 cms / 15 inches. Lost 1cm.
  • Bust = 121 cms / 47.6 inches. No change.
  • Waist = 108 cms / 42.5 inches. Lost 3cm yay.
  • Hips = 131 cms  / 51.6 inches.No change.
  • Thighs = 70 cms / 27.6 inches. Lost 6 cms very happy with this.
  • Calves = 51cms / 20.1 inches. Gained 3 cms poo but I am pretty sure it's muscle mass not fat mass.
Also my BMI is now 35.5 which is down 2.2 from last week.
Well I am off to bed now to sleep until I can weigh in again in the morning.

Keep thinning.

JB 


             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh