Hi Lovelies,

Well what a fat fucking failure I am. 2 kgs gained in 2 days. Today will be better but still not perfect. Going to start walking during lunchtimes amd going to the gym after work with the girls from work next week. No more excuses. I don't have to study, I'll precook meals for the family so all excuses gone.

New goal is to be under 112.5kgs by the 29th. That will mark one year since I started the lastest weight loss effort and I want it to be with a 30kg loss. Disgusting part is that even then I will still have another 50kgs to lose to get to my goal. July is my graduation (touch wood) and I want to be under 92.5kgs.

Going to Thailand in August so I'd like to be 85kgs by then so I have a buffer to stay under 90lgs while I'm there but still eat. I want to try heaps of different food and I'm quite adventurous so who knows might even try bugs hahaha.  Will be spending heaps of time swimming and walking so hopefully I won't gain too much. They are big goals so it means I need to get in top of my self control and motivation to get there. Might do a vision board this weekend to keep me focused.

Well nearly at work.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh