Hi Lovelies,

Hope everyone had a safe Christmas and New Years. I'm on the train heading back to work boooo! Well Christmas was ok fairly uneventful.
Managed to not eat and not gain. Only for a few days then the kgs came on like crazy. I put on 3kgs in the 10 days I had off.  My birthday is in 9 days and my goal if getting under 113kgs is looking doubtful. Today would be ok sitting around 100pcals but partner who still has this week off wants to cook dinner tonight. BBQ chops and corn. So now my cals are looking around 1500. I could skip food all day but as I'm already hungry all that would do is lead to a binge tonight.

I noticed a few of you gave started making your goals for 2016. I have been thinking but I don't have any goals besides to keep losing weight and get a pay raise. I do want to be a better mother this year I think I was a little slack last year and paid the price with bad behaviour. I need to clean out my mind, I am quite negative which I don't like. Stop eating toxic food and start detoxing my soul. I guess thats a goal. Get in touch with my spiritual centre again .

Well nearly at my statuon.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh