Hi Lovelies,

So I did first day of raw till 4 yesterday. It was hard eating so much. Having my belly so distended. But I kept going and kept eating giving in to the process. I ate over 3000 calories and my diet was 91% carbs. Now I tild myself I wouldn't weigh myself but ild habits dye hard. Expected to see a weight gain. Nope lost 900grams. Wow. Goes against everything we know.

Ok so to let you know what I ate.
Breakfast- 5 bananas and 3 dates blended with water to make a smoothie.

Lunch- 4 mangoes

Dinner- 10 small potatoes boiled with 3 roast tomatoes and a roast zucchini (dry roasted no oil).

Snacks- Plums, dates, figs and a banana.

So its not all great. Feeling loysy from detoxing with a wicked headache. Also has bowel pains but since I'm going now thats decreasing as is the flatulence.

Will be interesting at work tomorrow.

Well I better go get my fruit on.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh