Hi Lovelies,

Gah only 300grams wahhhh. Still 5.75kgs to go and 10 days to do it. My hip still hurts but I'm going to the gym today.

On other news I passed the exam so I'm done now with university. Woohoo now for the hard work to look ok for graduation. I need to be in the 90s by then so no more slacking off.

I found a new brand of frozen meals that taste like real food and a few sit under 300cals yay. They are Michelle Bridges brand. I got my blood test results back the other day and my fatty liver is gone but sadly no change in my cholesterol level. Must remedy this next. Other then that my bloods were perfect.

Well that's me.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. I know it sucks only seeing a few hundred grams lost, but in the long run it adds up. 300g in a day is 9kg in a month, 108kg in a year!

    Congrats on the exam :)

    I'll have to check out those frozen meals. I'm yet to find any I actually like.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh