Hi Lovelies,

When I weighed in this morning the scales said I had lost 1.5 kgs. I'm not getting excited because I think it was a false reading. I'm so far behind in my study for this exam.  I have not cooked all the meals I should have by now. I have been a bitch to my lovely boyfriend. Basically today is not great. I have felt unwell and off all day. I think its because I'm constipated. Going to have a cup of senna tea soon so hopefully I'll have some movement's tomorrow.

Food has been ok but not great. The food I am eating is really good and nutrient dense unfortunately my calories are too high. Last night I skipped dinner to drink with the girls. Got drunk really fast and didnt drink too much. Today I sacrificed lunch for a few drinks tonight. I'm consuming what myfittnesspal has recommended basically which is 1440 cals.

I look forward to hopefully a real reading tomorrow. Would love todays to be true because then I'm only 2.2kgs off my birthday goal.

Well better get back to study.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh