Hi Lovelies,

So I'm 33 tomorrow gah. Not where I thought I'd bè when I was little lol. Actually no thats not true I'm exactly where I thought I'd be. Wish I was closer to fetting a mortgage then I am. Will be having my first trip out of Australia this year. Still waiting for a proposal not at all patiently lol.

Sadly my chances of getting in the 113s by tomorrow are remote. My own fault for self sabotaging by stress eating. Yesterday I did hopefully my last exam for my degree. Next goal is lose 20kgs in the next 6 months to look better in Graduation photos.

I feel like crap today. My stomach is bloated and hurting. I feel low and off. Want to go home and have a bath and go to bed.

Well this is my last post as 32. See you all when I'm 33.

Much Love

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh