Hi Lovelies,

Somehow I managed to lose weight. Half a kg even. I don't deserve it though I binged on pizza. 5 fucking slices. Plus a sliver of cake and a third of a piece of fudge. I stopped counting once I got to 1600cals but I probably consumed near 2000. So yes weight loss is unexpected. Thought the number would go up jot down. Found my new fave thing at work. I can use the coffee machine to make chai lattes which are only 32 cals each as opposed to the 120 cals for the ones from the coffee shop downstairs. Today if I don't binge will be just under 1000 cals. I need to get lower but will wait until I stop feeling the urge to binge. I really need to find some amino acids. Flavour without the calories yum yum. Well nearly at work now.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh