Hi Lovelies,

Only lost 100 fucking grams. I went to gym ate well and only lost 100 grams. That's it I need to get back under 1000cals. Even though I'm eating really healthy food I'm just need to see more dramatic drops. I'm still 5.2kgs away from my goal and only have 8 days to get there.

I'm really struggling with depression atm. My son has been getting along great my mums without me so maybe he would be ok if I just left this realm. My boyfriend would be so much better off without me holding him back from someone prettier skinnier and smarter. They would be sad for awhile but then they would be fine. I work on the 17th floor and am sure I wouldn't survive jumping off that.

I'm probably too weak to kill myself so I'll just stop talking shit.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh