Hi Lovelies,

Well I'd love the say that things improved with my eating and that I stopped gaining but sadly that didn't happen. I gained another kg or so. Now at my highest weight this year. Oh onward and downward now hopefully. I'm determined to lose more then 6 kgs in the next 11 days. Today diet is back on track. Aiming for 1200. If that goes ok and I don't feel like binging then tomorrow around 1000cals. Then just going to keep trying to drop the cals.

I was planning to go the gym tomorrow night after work but I'm worried. My hip is killimg me. Started aching on my birthday and is getting worse. The pain woke me up last night so had a long day tired and in pain. Going home to soak in a hot bath and take some codeine. Hopefully I'll be ok to go to the gym then.

Well thats me.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh