Hi Lovelies,

Yay lost 1.1kgs surprisingly. Wasn't expecting aloss or a very minimal one. Intake yesterday was around 1250cals. Mostly it was super healthy. I'm still 3.6kgs off my birthday goal which is in 5 days. Still doubting that I'll get there.

Feeling a little freaked about Monday's exam. Work has gobbled up my lunch breaks where I was hoping to study. Oh well just have to smash it out this weekend.

I have organised the doctors for monday morning since I have taken the day off for the exam. I need to get bloods taken to see if my cholesterol has lowered and whether I still have fatty liver. I've lost 25kgs hoping that has helped. Also need a pap smear to find out why I don't get periods. Also need a referral to a dermatologist for my skin condition. Then I have a day off two weeks later for my sons first day at a new school where I can get all my results.

Hoping to get my hair done tonight hopefully.

Well thats me.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh