Hi Lovelies,


I can't live like this anymore. I have to change something. I'm going to attempt the raw till 4 lifestyle. Not sure if anyone is familiar with it. Basically you gorge (I really mean gorge) on fruit all day then have a high carb low fat dinner. Like you hust eat huge amounts. I'm am stressed about the quantity. I know I will temporarily gain. This is no longer about weightloss. I  need to heal me. If I don'tdo something drastic I'm scared where I'll end up. I am excited about being able to feel full and satisfied again. I know I'll have demons to battle with food but its time.

On other news I'm down 500grams. Usually I would be excited but I don't really care. Since I made the decision to not be ruled by the number on the scale I feel a sense of peace.

Well I'll update on how I go.

Much Love,
JB
Xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh