WTF Body?

Seriously feeling deflated. Hopped on the scales today and say 88kgs looking back at me that was where I was at 2 days ago before my mystery gain. Seriously I should be dropping huge numbers I am eating under 500 calories a day and exercising like mad. I have never been this dedicated and for what. I am so pissed off at it all. This would usually be the time to go fuck it not leave the house and wallow in bed all day and binge but no I will not. I will do yoga after this post and go to uni then the gym after. I will not binge though might increase intake slightly to trick up my metabolism. I was really hoping for 4kg loss this week that seems like a pipe dream. Well I am going to go now.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh