Back to the eighties

Feels good to be out of the 90's. And that is it I will never see a number in the 90's again.Yesterday was a shit day found out a family member is sick, like hospital sick. And I failed an exam on the weekend. So for the first time in 14 years I cut only one and only small and not deep. I can say the cat scratched me. Didn't relieve me like it used to. I had a binge purge session and that made me feel better. I think I will use binge/purging as a form of punishing myself since I got nothing out of cutting. I feel stronger again today. I have a lot to do today with my assignments. I have not really done much for it. It is my own fault I failed I suck at studying. I decided after semester finishes I am going to have hypnotherapy to help me study. Well I am going to get ready for the day.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. congrats on the loss, Josie!! Keep it up! sorry to hear about your sick relative, and the cut. I hope things start to look up soon! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh