Soooooo still no change on scales which means either they are just too cheap and don't work or I am plateauing. Yesterday I ate 799 calories and burnt 663 leaving me with a net of 136. Today I have consumed 710 and burnt none well I probably have been cleaning the house all day (it looks lovely :) ). was not going to eat anything today but felt weird and got a lil scared so forced myself to eat something. I feel really dizzy now even just sitting here typing. And my stomach feels weird but that's just cos I had a really spicy meal on an empty stomach. I am pleased that I have come to a place where food is a chore now and not a love affair. I am only eating because I need something but not a lot of something just enough to keep me standing. I am going to get my boy tomorrow which I can't wait I miss him so much. I will get up early do yoga and Jillian Michaels workout before I go and in the late afternoon as the sun is setting I will go for a good hour or longer walk on the beach while I am near it. I am so looking forward to the ocean might go for a swim in it on Easter Sunday.

Well probably won't be back for a few days so good luck with all the chocolate girls.

JB
xoxo

P.S. I cannot wait to be the easter bunny tomorrow night :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh