Ooops I went away for a few days and gained 2 kgs. FUCKITY FUCK. Well I gained 1 kg over a space of three days and the other kg I gained all yesterday. Yesterday was horrendous, it was like I was challenging myself to eat all that I could plus some more. I binged on low cal curry and then polished off a 6pack of hot cross buns loaded with margarine. Anyways I am over whatever that was, well I know what that was it was an emotional release of the pregnancy scare. I have been feeling nauseous and lethargic for days and had myself freaked that I was pregnant. I peed on the stick yesterday and it said negative phewwwwwwwww. Well I have a week and a half to revise for 3 exams eeeeeek. So enough dribbling from me I have to get back to it.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. You'll be okay, those 2kgs cant be permanent over just a few days..
    Weigh yourself when you're back into your normal routine and see how you go!

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Them 2kgs will come back off in no time.
    I'm meant to be revising for exams too... Yuck though haha. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh