I only lost 600grams since yesterday but a loss is a loss. Come to the realization that I have fallen way behind schedule with my weight-loss. Especially lately where all I do is seem to be doing is a cycle of loss and gain between 88 and 92 kgs. I didn't get much done yesterday, I didn't feel well. Not feeling much better today. Anyways I will keep bumbling through until I make it. It is so cold I have the heater on but still its freezing. Winter is the one of those times where it sucks to be single. I have noticed that I must be at a less beastly size (not that I can see it) as guys seem to be talking to me more and not avoiding me. No one has asked me out which is fine, but I am used to guys and people in general avoiding me because I am scary fat. I look in the mirror and I swear I look fatter then ever. But in reality I must not if people are talking to me and not pretending I don't exist. I am not sure how I feel about this. I think I would like to stay invisible for a while longer. I don't want to be "seen" until I am closer to my goal weight. Well that is enough ramblings from me.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh