I feel sick in the stomach and have stabbing pains. Worst day ever for it I am going out tonight to see 2 of my all time fave performers on stage so I have taken some maxolon and gastro stop doesnt seem to be helping. My own fault I took some laxatives 2 nights ago then more yesterday trying to get my stomach flatter and it is still in my system obvs. Well did not hit my 87.5kg target weight hit 88kg instead. Going out to dinner tonight so will have to try not to blow it. Unfortuantly I will be looking at around 1200-1400 intake today *grimace. And mum is arriving here today for 4-5 days so will have to eat damn it. Oh well exam prep is going alright and I am sooooo looking forward to tonight. Gonna start getting prettied up soon. Well take care all you lovelies.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh