Nail polish and buttons!

Trying to do buttons up with only semi dried nails is just FAIL lol. Well what can I say my fat self tried to take over today but thankfully Ana told her to shut up! I was tempted to take a bus instead of walking but I didn't even though I desperately needed to pee! I had to go pick mums car up from the shop today I was feeling light headed and dizzy so I made myself have a 91 cal protein shake. I am a bad driver when I am at my best so I definitely needed some fuel for concentration. Have not really felt hungry today which is great. At least I am starting to recognize boredom from hunger. Calorie total today is 177 ten more than yesterday.
Tomorrow is haircut day woot can not wait. I brought some fake nails today as I decided to go on a date tomorrow and wanted to look half way decent with my new hair, nails done and makeup. Not because I wish to impress this guy frankly I am not that interested he is hot and all, but I find it even harder to trust men who like fat chicks.  I am basically using him for a feel good so I can hear his compliments and that will spur me on to get thinner and thinner and thinner until all my beautiful bones jut out like limbs on a tree. This is my pattern I keep men in my life that adore me and use them when I feel like it for whatever purpose they need to fill, I lead them on and keep them at arms length so I do not lose them and have to find replacements. Yes shallow I know, I am a huge commitment phobe. 
My tummy has been growling alot today and doing the thing where it feels like its folding itself, love it.

Well ciao for now all you Ana angels.

JB




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh