Dizzy spinning in the stars, feeling free!

OK so once I got over my morning cranky pants today went alright. I did more research after I decided I really wanted a hot chocolate but instead of cocoa I use carob, which contains minerals (inc trace minerals), Some B vitamins (riboflavin, thiamin and niacin), and pectin (good natural colon cleanser). Which I'll add a dash of my homemade organic almond milk which is a good source of calcium, vitamin E, folic acid, magnesium and phosperous.
I decided that I needed something a lil more filling than a teaspoon of vegeta in hot water for dinner so I made a delicious broccoli soup which contained 1 cup of broccoli steamed, 1 tablespoon of tofutti cream cheese, 1 teaspoon iodised sea salt and 1 cup of water it was only 85 calories but I think I will halve it tomorrow except the water the lower the cals the better. Also going to make my own vege broth to get away from the vegeta will let you know if its any good (hopefully it is because it works out at 23 cals per cup).
I had fun baking cupcakes with my son and was not tempted at all because it had eggs and dairy in it so being a vegan it was not at all appealing but they looked awesome!
On the downside I really want a cigerette. I brought a packet to help me with food cravings while I wait for my stomach to shrink. I do not want to get addicted again. I must make sure I do not smoke for 3 days in a row and knowing that tomorrow is day 3 of fast and always my worst day I need to save smoking privilege until then. 
But I am going to bed with the awesome lightheaded high feeling.

Think thin tiny dancers

JB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh