More info please!!!

Ok so I am a self-confessed knowledge whore. If I come across something interesting I have to learn all about it. So after trolling through pro-ana blogs and sites and other weight loss places, I had to find out more on common shall we call them tools in aiding weight loss and this is what I found out.
Cayenne Pepper:

  • Increases metabolism
  • Helps with the removal of toxins from the blood
  • Gives the heart muscles an infusion of minerals
  • Benefits the entire circulatory system, intestines and stomach.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
  • Full of vitamins
  • Contains beta carotene
  • Has a whole load of minerals including potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron plus more
  • Reduces bad cholesterol
  • Helps to break down fat
  • Contains malic acid which helps relieve the uric acid build up therefore lessening the post workout stiffness.
Grapefruit:
  • Low in calories
  • Contains soluble fiber which helps you feel full
  • Can  block the enzymes involved in fat and carbohydrate storage.
Lemon:
  • Vitamin C
  • Antioxidants
  • Helps the bowels eliminate waste
  • Stimulates the liver.
Well hope someone found that interesting and hopefully useful.

So I am surprised that I have felt so well today, usually the salt water flushes knock me about but today no. I am very pleased that today I consumed 320 calories which included 2 cups of coffee, 2 cups of tea, lots of water with lemon and grapefruit juice, half this store brought smoothie (only had half because the calories were hideously high, like 206 cals in a 300ml bottle yikes!), 3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 4 cups of this broth like stuff I made from vegeta, cayenne pepper and hot water ( I find this tasty and each cup only contains 4 cals yay but it is high in sodium so I will need to find a better alternative but it will do for now). I calculated my expected cals for tomorrow and should only be 246 cals woot. I am using this great site to track my calories, exercise and weightloss, if your interested go to www.myfitnesspal.com (it is free). 

Other than that I spent the day with my son gorgeous lil darling he is we went shopping, then came home and he played video games while I cleaned. So now for a good night sleep since I have to organise my garage which is full of boxes to find my hair dryer and straightener since I am getting a new hairstyle next week (cannot wait).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh