Find me a hole to go hide in, or one of those hug myself jumpers......


Woke up this morning feeling awful. I want yesterday back I felt so fucking good. I know that once I get past the day 3 mark I will feel energetic and awesome, just getting there is hard. I hate this phase where all I can think about is food. On the plus side I made myself my first batch of almond milk (yummy : p) so hopefully the protein hit in my coffee will boost my morale soon.I have to much to do to feel weak and all I wanna do is curl up in bed. OMG what a fucking winer I am lol. OK last whine for the day my neighbors are fucking dirty slobs and still have their washing on the line, four days in a row now and it is preventing me from doing as much washing as I would like.

Anyways hopefully I will be cheerier by next post.

Keep starving

JM

P.S. Only 400gms weightloss poo!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh