Awesome!!!

Feeling fucking great today and on day 3 of fast unreal! Usually day 3 is my hardest day. Woke up early so did another salt water flush, feel lighter already. Getting so excited about my new hairstyle only 2 sleeps to go. My stomach started growling today :) love that feeling it tickles. Won't be getting any exercise in today but will be moving a lot of heavy boxes around so that should count for something.
Forgot to mention my calorie count was 342 yesterday, I was freaking out because it was over 350 at one stage then I realized I doubled up on an item so phewwwwwww. My aim is to keep under 350 calories a day today should only be 300!!!!.
Weighed again this morning another pound down. So current weightloss is 2.5 kgs or 6 pounds in 4 days. I know I should be super happy with the loss but in all honesty I am not I wanted to drop more. But I guess thats the nature of the beast, it would not matter if I dropped 10kg a day I still would not be happy with the result.
Well off to take on the day and kick its butt. I so love this giddy, starving high feeling SO GOOD!!!!

Keep going hard lovelies

JB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh