Week 2 Progress was I Lost 2.6kgs. Not to bad. I am 3.9kgs away from November's goal. I overate again yesterday 974 calories. Lucky I lost 700grams. I really need to get some self control.

Today I have a job interview for a job I don't want so feeling super lethargic. It is for a outbound telemarketing role. I don't want to do that I hate when I get those calls. Unfortunately I am too broke to be picky. I was offered to go be a hotel cleaner and I would rather do that then be a telemarketer if only I didn't have back issues. At least I would be burning calories. I am trying to be positive. It would be money. It is more experience on my resume. It can just be a job I do while waiting for THE job.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. Congrats! I'm sure you'll ace the goal :)

    And good luck at the job interview <3

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh