Today is the start of week 2. I am finishing week 1 on a depressing note. The number keeps going up. Gained 200 grams since yesterday. I wasn't perfect but I thought I'd still be under 1000. My logged foods were 650cals and then I had a few bites of this and that yesterday. I need to stop mindless eating. I was looking to lose 5kgs but instead came in at 3.5kgs. That is still a good number and means I'm only 6.5kgs off my November goal. I need to stay focused this week and really stick to my calories. I think I will set my calorie limit to 800cals a day max. I haven't had the euphoric empty feeling yet. Going to spend some time on me this morning now that I am finally at home alone. Then this afternoon I'll chuck on the aircon because it is 33 degrees celsius and some music and get some housework done.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. 3.5kgs in a week is a huge loss! As is 10kg in a month. It mightn't seem like much losing a few hundred grams every day or two, but it really adds up in the long run.

    33°c sound luxurious. We're only getting a max of 18 today. Summer sure is taking it's time getting here this year.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Bella. I am starting again at such a large weight that 3.5kgs is only 2.5% of my body weight.

    I hope you are doing well.

    JB xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh