What a weekend!

The weekend was so supercharged with emotion. Maybe because of the super moon. My mum had my son for the night on Saturday. I get a phonecall at 8:40pm, my son is sobbing uncontrollably. My mother had gone and gotten herself plastered again and he didn't feel safe. I went and got him straight away. I was so fucking angry! Livid!

Then yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster with my step son. He fought with his father. He fought with me. He fought with both of us at the same time. Come last night and I was so drained.

Saturday I binged. I was so annoyed at gaining 900grams that I said fuck it Ate over 1700 calories. I wasn't going to track it but in the end I did. I wanted to be accountable to myself. I gained 2kgs when I weighed in yesterday. I was good yesterday, slightly going over and finishing off the day on 899cals. At least all healthy. Lost 2.5kgs on the scales today.

No more nonsense or I won't meet my November goal. I don't expect to lose much this week overall.

Well I am off to trial this idea for protein pancakes in the kitchen and lots of housework.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh